February 4, 2021
All Trails have been Closed We are officially done grooming for the year and gates will be closed for mud season . A huge thank you to all of our landowners that allow us access to their properties. Also we would like to thank all of our club members and our volunteers who make it all happen
|Trail||Base New snow||Conditions Date groomed|
|5 (South) from the |
clubhouse to groveton Village 5 south from
|West Side (5-Alt North) Corridor Trail 28||Trail Closed|
|Primary Trail 117 to |
Corridor Trail 19 and
Primary Trail 109
|Corridor 7 (North) to |
Stratford Bog, Arm of
Trail and Andritz Lane
|GTB Clubhouse to WestSide Alt 5 (North) 5 |
North and East Branch Loop (Picnic Loop)
This report’s rating system:
- Great – Trail has a really good base, groomed flat with solid snow that should hold up to traffic.
- Very Good – Trail is flat with a good base, but there may be bare spots or ice here and there.
- Good – Trail has decent riding, but may have bare spots, ice or rough sections here and there.
- Fair – Trail is passable but may have partially filled waterbars, bare spots, ice or rough sections.
- Moderate – Trail has decent riding, but may have bare spots, ice, or rough sections.
- Marginal – Trail is passable but may have thin snow, open waterbars, bare spots or trees down.
- Ungroomed – Could be any condition from Great to Marginal. The trail is not groomed but is open to traffic.
- Spring Conditions – Could be any condition from Great to Marginal, but due to temps above freezing, the trail may not be able to be groomed and snow will be mushy.
- Closed – You should not be on that trail at all.
You can get free groveton trailblazers at the Groveton Trail Blazers Clubhouse maps at the following places at batch’s at Coos Pit Stop at Hollow Village General Store at North Country Shop and Save Moms at Down Home Motel Perras Ace Hardware at Percy Lodge and Campground at BlueBerry Hill Inn Cafe and Campground at Burns Truck Stop You can get the club Newsletter at Moms and at shop and North Country Shop and Save and you can also get it on our website as well
Click this link for a copy of our trail map or pick up a free copy at any of our sponsors or at the clubhouse. Don’t forget to patronize our sponsors!
See the current snow levels from our live web camera by clicking this link.
911 Emergency Information
911 Trail Mapping Has Come To Northern Coos County
The State of NH 911 crew has mapped the snowmobile trails north of Rte 110. (The Groveton, Errol, Colebrook, Swift Diamond and Pittsburg Clubs so far, more clubs to come on line early in this 07/08 season) Within the coming weeks you should take note at all trail junctions the address number and trail name will be on a 911 sign. On our 08/09 season trail maps we will include these 911 references.
If you are in need of Emergency Assistance on the trail, try to get the nearest “911 junction number and name” to expedite the emergency response teams arrival time.